You can get the full Internet Download Manager IDM version for Windows PC for free. It is a tool that can speed up downloads by up to 5 times, let you restart them, and schedule them.
Overview of Internet Download Manager IDM
Internet Download Manager, or IDM, is advanced download manager software that makes it more accessible than ever to manage your downloaded files with an intelligent system. With its new technology, this program will speed up data downloading, and the maker says IDM can five times faster download than usual.
The best thing about IDM is that it lets you grab videos from almost all streaming sites. IDM lets you download movies from sites like YouTube, Daily Motion, Vimeo, and others. When you watch a video, the button to download it will instantly pop up. Click it, and you can quickly save the video in your desired SD or HD quality.
Features of Internet Download Manager IDM
- Compatible with all browsers, including Internet Explorer, Netscape, Google Chrome, AOL, Opera, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, Mozilla Firefox, and others.
- YouTube, Google Video, and MySpaceTV all let you download FLV video files.
- The Smart File Splitting System can speed up downloads by up to five times.
- Putting limits on how fast some things can be downloaded
- Before downloading, you can see what’s inside the zip and RAR files.
- You can use advanced group schedules and file queuing depending on your needs.
- The ability to keep downloading, stop, and pick up where you left off at a later time without losing what you’ve already got
- You can drag and drop links into the queue.
- A specific file format on the site can be used to download all of a site’s material.
- It works with HTTP, FTP, MMS, and HTTPS.
- Don’t download things twice if you’ve already downloaded them.
- Scan downloaded files for viruses automatically.
- When the download is done, there is a specific time to disconnect from the Internet or turn off the machine.
- Change the user experience and allow for different skins
- Sort your files into various forms
System Requirements and Technical Details
- OS: Windows 11/Windows 10/Windows 8.1/Windows 7.
- RAM: 2 GB RAM (though 4 GB is suggested)
- Disk Space: 200 MB or more