You can get the full version of Bandicam for free and run it on your Windows PC. It is a small and easy-to-use screen camera for Windows that can record anything on your PC screen in high definition.
Overview of Bandicam
Bandicam can help you record a game with a high compression ratio while maintaining the video quality close to the original. It also works much better than other screen capture programs that do the same thing.
Bandicam lets you record a specific part of a PC screen or software that uses DirectX or OpenGL graphics. Bandicam can help you record a video with a high compression ratio while keeping the quality of the video close to the original and performing much better than other apps that do the same thing.
Features of Bandicam
- In real-time, you can draw and outline your movie or screenshot.
- You can add a webcam video of yourself to your film.
- Set a time to start recording every day or every week.
- You can record both the system sound and your own words simultaneously.
- You can add an animation and a mouse-click sound while you’re recording.
- You can register your computer screen and make a chroma-critical movie simultaneously.
- You don’t have to convert the file before you post it to YouTube.
- The saved file’s size is much smaller than that of other programs.
- You can keep recording for more than 24 hours.
- As high-quality movies, you can record them at up to 2560×1600.
- There will be a lot less lag than with other capture apps.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Disk Space: 200 MB