Free Download AAOMEI Partition Assistant 10.1 + WinPE Professional/Technician WinPE ISO for Windows PC is a comprehensive Disk Management Tool and partition Manager for home, professional, and corporate users.
Overview of AOMEI Partition Assistant 10.1 + WinPE
AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician is made for IT professionals, system managers, technicians, and consultants who want to find new ways to make money by charging their clients for technical services. It is a valuable and separate set of tools for managing hard disk partitions. It can also be used internally to manage big groups of PCs and servers in different places.
The Technician Edition has all of AOMEI Partition Assistant’s tools and free upgrades to all new versions for life. A single technician can use one license to register the program on the PCs and computers of as many companies and people as they want.
The Unlimited Edition is made for more extensive business environments and offers an all-in-one solution for disk partitioning and flexible complex disk management. It comes with all of this program’s features and gives you the right to run it on any computer in your company, no matter where it is.
Standard Edition has fewer options than Pro Edition. It is made for PCs, workstations, businesses, and advanced users ready to pay for a great product.
Features of AOMEI Partition Assistant
- You can move and resize sections without losing data.
- Combine two or more sections into one.
- Put space that isn’t being used into a partition.
- Cut one big wall into two or more pieces.
- Move the empty room from one partition to the next.
- Copy (Clone) the section to the new hard drive.
- Aligning the partitions will make the disk work better and last longer.
- Change the ID and number of the split type.
- Change the drive letter and the name of the folder.
- Hide and check the partition, and then clear the free room.
- Set the active partition and look at the features of a partition.
- The algorithm has been changed to make moving parts faster and safer.
- Better technologies to protect info and keep it safe.
- The drag-and-drop system is easy to use because it is flexible and can be changed.
- Before putting any partitioning jobs on the hard drive, you can look at them first.
- The user can turn off the computer when all tasks are done.
- Support all systems, like RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and so on.
- VMware, VirtualBox, and Virtual PC should all be able to use virtual disk partitions.
- Support most HDD formats, such as IDE, SCSI, SATA, SAS, SSD, USB 1.0/2.0, and IEEE 1394 (FireWire).
- Support portable devices like USB flash drives (New! ), memory cards, memory sticks, and so on.
- FAT, FAT32, and NTFS file systems can be used.
- New! Up to 4TB for both MBR and GPT disks.
- One machine can work with up to 32 disks.