Adobe After Effects CC 2023 is the State-of-the-art version of Adobe’s powerful video editing and compositing software. The new version of After Effects is loaded with properties that make it easier than ever to create magnificent visuals and animations.
Adobe After Effects CC 2023 23.2 Overview
One of the prevalent new features of After Effects CC 2023 is the starter of a new focused 3D workspace. This workspace forbids you to work on 3D objects, such as 3D prototypes, in the same way you work on 2D objects. This makes it much more laid-back to work with 3D objects since you no more need to swap between different applications. You will also need Win Rar to extract the file.
One more substantial new feature of After Effects CC 2023 is the novel Live 3D, Tracker. This permits you to track 3D objects in an actual stint, making it easy to add motion graphics and paraphernalia to your projects. The Live 3D Tracker can also be cast-off to create 3D facades, which can be used to blur or highlight explicit portions of your project.
Features of Adobe After Effects CC
- Advanced Animation Tools: Adobe After Effects CC facilitates users with a vast range of animation tools that permit them to design high-quality animations rapidly and efficiently. These tools incorporate keyframe animation, time remapping, and a range of effects.
- Professional Motion Graphics: Adobe After Effects CC comprises several influential motion graphics gears that allow users to design complex and urbane motion graphics. These tools includes of vector graphic creation, 3D extrusion, and many more.
- Integration with Other Creative Cloud Apps: Adobe After Effects CC binds flawlessly with other Creative Cloud apps like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Premiere Pro. This allows users to smoothly transfer assets among applications and create more complex projects.
- Robust Rendering: Adobe After Effects CC encompasses a powerful rendering engine that permits users to render multifaceted projects rapidly and smoothly. This feature is handy for massive projects and projects that need a lot of rendering.
System Requirements & Technical Details
- OS: Windows 7 and 8.1 (64-bit), or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor; 64-bit support required
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Disk Space: 6 GB
- GPU: OpenGL 2.0-capable graphics card
- Monitor Resolution: 1280×1080.
- Video Memory: 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB or higher)