You can get the full version of Tuxera NTFS 2021.1 standalone offline driver for macOS for free. It is made by Tuxera and is called Microsoft NTFS for Mac. It lets you read and write to NTFS-formatted USB files.
Overview of Tuxera NTFS 2021.1 for macOS
A commercial NTFS driver made from the famous open-source NTFS-3G driver, which comes with all major Linux distributions. There are also a lot of Mac OS X, FreeBSD, Solaris, and NetBSD users.
It was made so our customers could reach their NTFS drives quickly while keeping their data safe. It has more functions than its open-source counterpart, NTFS-3G, and is supported by businesses.
Features of Tuxera NTFS for macOS
- Drives are easy to swap and change.
- The fastest way to send files
- Works with both 32-bit and 64-bit kernel modes
- All versions of NTFS are supported.
- NTFS files must be made.
- Make a copy of an NTFS disc.
- Check and fix NTFS files.
- Smart caching for high read/write speeds
- File names are automatically translated.
- Extended native traits
- Easy file management when running Windows on a virtual machine. Seamless data sharing when running both Windows and macOS.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS X 10.14 or later, 64-bit