TechSmith Snagit 2023.2.1 full version, which works with macOS, is free for download. It can make a picture of what you see on your computer fast.
Overview of TechSmith Snagit 2023.2.1 for macOS
It lets you quickly record a process, add your description, and make visual steps. Snagit is the only tool to record your screen and edit images in advanced ways. So making high-quality pictures and movies with just one programme is easy. Adding pictures and videos to your messages lets you quickly explain a process, make visual evidence, and make them more attractive.
New Features in Snagit:
- As you record a movie, you can draw on your screen. You can highlight important information on your screen using lines, squares, and step numbers in colours you can change.
- As your video goes on, each item you add will fade out.
- You are in charge of your information when you use Snagit 2023. You can make a link that can be shared immediately, or you can upload your content straight to the apps you use daily.
- You can share with Screencast with just one click or choose where to share from the Share dropdown box.
- Take charge of your workday with a tool that makes it easy for your team to work together and get things done without having to sit through many meetings.
- Your team can talk and work together using the conversation tool.
- Post comment threads on pictures or at different times in a video that makes sense in the context of the topic.
- Use a square, an arrow, or a pen to draw on a video frame or a picture to make a point more straightforward.
- Now you can get the official Snagit Slack app!
- Share your latest video, image, or GIF made with Snagit straight to Slack to speed up your async teamwork.
- You can choose how to send your content from Snagit to Slack immediately. Customise your Snagit toolbar, use the Share dropdown menu, or set your Snagit Presets to save time and reduce the number of clicks you must make.
- Images and movies can be viewed directly in Slack as thumbnails. This means that what is sent is what is received.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- MacOS 11.0 or later