You can get the full version of the Mp3tag 1.7.8 standalone offline installer for macOS for free. It is the tag editor that works on all Macs.
Overview of Mp3tag 1.7.8 for macOS
It is a powerful and easy-to-use tool for editing audio file information. It handles audio files by musicians, DJs, podcasters, and audio fans. It lets you change the tags of multiple files at once. It works with various audio formats, including MP3, MP4, M4V (yes, that’s video), FLAC, OGG, OPUS, AIF, DSF, MPC, and WAV.
It also lets you search online databases like Discogs and MusicBrainz to get the proper tags and download cover art for your music files. It enables you to rename files based on their labels, change characters or words in tags and filenames, import tags, and change the size and style of embedded cover art.
Some tasks in handling a digital library are repeated, so it lets you combine them into action groups, which act as workflows to keep things consistent and in order. For example, style tag fields, change the case of words, eliminate areas you don’t want, or change the size of embedded cover art so it fits the requirements.
Features of Mp3tag for macOS
- Tags for various files can be changed all at once
- Cover art changes
- Files are renamed based on tags
- Using file names to import metadata
- Use the auto-numbering system to give track and disc numbers.
- Using online Tag Sources to bring in information
- Support for Flexible Tagging lets users create their tag fields in a standard way.
- Putting together action groups with many jobs into workflows that can be used again and again
- A general user interface that works with many different kinds of files
Technical Details and System Requirements
- MacOS 10.14 or later