Magnet 2.11.0 full version, which works with macOS, is free for download. It will change how you use your Mac in the future.
Overview of Magnet 2.11.0 for macOS
This program will change how you use your Mac. You can quickly change their size and position by dragging windows to the edges and corners of the screen. You can soon make them bigger, put them next to each other, or put them in all four corners of your screen.
The window Magnet will change the way you use your Mac. You can easily change the size and position of windows by dragging them to the screen’s sides and corners. You can quickly make them bigger, put them next to each other, or spread them out over the whole screen.
Features of Magnet for macOS
- Fullscreen and 1/4 of the screen were both allowed.
- Left, Right, Top, and Bottom Half of the screen held it up.
- The left, middle, and right thirds of the screen worked.
- Supported on the left and right two-thirds of the screen.
- On ultra-wide monitors, any sixth combination is allowed.
- Drag-and-drop to turn on (optional)
- Shortcuts on the keyboard (customizable)
- Activated via a button in the menu bar
- Works on both Retina and standard screens.
- There is support for up to six external screens.
- Screens that went up and down
Technical Details and System Requirements
- MacOS 10.13 or later (Apple Silicon compatible)