Download the full version of Magic Battery for free using macOS. This is the best app for Macs that tells you about batteries.
Overview of Magic Battery for macOS
This app shows in the menu bar how much battery life is left on Bluetooth headphones and input devices that it supports. It also works with internal cells. It works with all Apple recording and input devices. The menu bar and the main window will show the power level.
It works with the Apple Magic Mouse, the Apple Magic Mouse 2, the Apple Magic Trackpad 2, the Apple Wireless Keyboard, the Apple Wireless Trackpad, and the Logitech MX Anywhere 3. The Apple iPad (all models) and the Apple iPhone (all models) are two other gadgets.
Also, AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods MAX, Beats Solo 3, Beats X, and Beats Studio e Wireless headphones can be used.
Features of Magic Battery for macOS
- Modern GUI for displaying connected devices and their battery levels
- It also shows the percentage of the internal battery, including how long it will last.
- You can choose between a detailed, compact, or icon-only view.
- Apple Silicon support.
- Connected or disconnected devices are detected.
- Receive notifications when the battery level of a device reaches 20%.
- Support for auto-start
Technical Details and System Requirements
- MacOS 11.5 or later
- Apple Silicon compatible