You can get the full version of Live Home 3D Pro Edition 4.7.3 standalone offline installer for macOS for free. Anyone can use home design software on multiple platforms to make thorough floor plans and 3D models.
Overview of Live Home 3D Pro Edition 4.7.3 for macOS
Live Home 3D Pro is the powerful and easy-to-use home design software after Live Interior 3D. It lets you create the house of your dreams on your Mac. Whether you’re a homeowner planning home improvements or an interior designer attempting to bridge the gap between thoughts and visuals doesn’t matter. You can get help from Live Home 3D.
This tool lets you make detailed floor plans in 2D and then build the building automatically in 3D. Using new tools in the program, you can copy the imported floor plan or start from scratch.
You can design and style the inside by putting the furniture in the best place and choosing the right colors. With Live Home 3D, decorating a room becomes fun.
Features of Live Home 3D Pro for macOS
- Make thorough floor plans in 2D.
- Beautiful 3D images made in real-time
- There are no limits. (Only in the Pro version)
- A group of video lessons that go into great detail.
- There is a built-in helper and a free, fast tech support service.
- There are house plans and model rooms in Project Gallery.
- Originally from Help with Live 3D Interior Projects
- Use the Room tool to draw full rooms.
- To draw walls, use the curve and straight wall tools.
- Elevation view vector-based 2D picture of furniture with “Auto outline.”
- Explore your 3D home.
- FOV, or field of view, and parallel camera projection
- Set up several cams to get different pictures of the house.
- 2,000+ models of furniture and other things
- SketchUp lets you change furniture.
- More than 2,100 items were sent.
- Roof Assistant comes with 12 roof models that can be changed.
- Roofs with unique shapes. (Only in the Pro version)
- You can fully design your roof by adding your segments.
- 16 different kinds of dormers
- Share the results on Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, or YouTube
- You can save 3D views as JPEG, TIFF, PNG, or BMP files (up to 16000 x 16000 pixels).
- Share up to Ultra HD 360° Panorama JPEG photos on Facebook
- Make a movie walkthrough that looks real (up to Ultra HD).
- You can make stereo 3D videos, 360-degree videos, and even stereo 3D 360-degree videos.
- You can quickly mail, message, or airdrop a copy of your project.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- MacOS 10.14 or later
- Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor