You can get the full version of Grids for Instagram 8.5.9 for macOS for free. You can have a beautiful Instagram experience on a laptop.
Overview of Grids for Instagram 8.5.9 for macOS
It gives your Mac the best Instagram experience with Stories (the only app supporting Stories), Direct Messages, and watching photos and videos in Large/Fullscreen mode.
For Instagram, you should work with a client who manages social media. You can access your profile, deed, pictures, and comments from your Mac’s desktop. Change the layout and reading mode, change the background, access multiple accounts in a safe place, and more.
Grid is a tool for Instagram users with a Mac who want to check their accounts from their desktops. You can use this app to see what’s new on your Instagram feed, follow other users, search for old posts, comment on pictures shared by others, and do much more.
Features of Grids for Instagram for macOS
- Look at Stories Send a message.
- Message each other to share pictures, user profiles, tags, and locations.
- With the enlarged view mode, you can look at photos and play videos on a big or full screen.
- Layout and rendering down to the last pixel. Support for Retina displays. Your Instagram pictures have never been this beautiful.
- There are four beautiful ways to lay out the page.
- You can change the size, space, and colour of the background.
- The fastest time you will ever have looking through Instagram.
- Easily switch between different accounts.
- Tags, comments, following, searching, and likes
- Show the people who are in a picture.
- You can save people (without following them), places, tags, and pictures or videos (without having to like them) with a bookmark.
- Find out when a new feed is ready and when you have new friends, likes, comments, or mentions.
- Like on your phone, you can see the latest updates and news.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- MacOS 10.13 or later