You can get the full version of GoodNotes, which works with macOS, for free. It is an effective way to keep track of documents.
Overview of GoodNotes for macOS
You can turn your Mac into a high-tech document management system with clever digital paper. Use the same features as the iPad version and work on your documents whenever and wherever you want.
With Sidecar on your iPad, you can make digital notebooks, type words with your keyboard, and write and draw with the mouse or trackpad or the Apple Pencil.
Features of GoodNotes for macOS
- You can make, import, and change papers on your Mac.
- Manage your documents without form by syncing your notes.
- You can change the color, size, position, and rotation of your writing.
- You can change the color, size, work, and process of your writing.
- Strong and clever rubber tool
- Use current links to move through imported PDFs.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- MacOS 10.15 or later
- Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor