Free Download MacPaw Gemini full version standalone offline installer for macOS. With this program, find duplicate files and wipe them away.
Overview of Gemini for macOS
This is an intelligent duplicate file finder. It finds duplicate and similar files in every corner of your Mac, including Photos, iTunes, and even external drives. And with the Smart Selection algorithm, you can trust Gemini to remove duplicates correctly and safely. This tool frees up tons of disk space.
Features of Gemini for macOS
- Detect and delete duplicates. Locate and remove duplicate files, even if they’re in remote corners of your system. Gemini 2 scans your whole disk speed-of-light fast, no matter how massive. Dig through scan results and hand-pick the files to erase, or better – let Smart Select do all the work.
- Spot and shred similars. Just like duplicates, similars are space wasters. Now, Gemini 2 is after them. Spot files that look alike, see how they differ, and delete those you don’t need. Because you have better use for all the space they occupy.
- Your photos matter. Their copies don’t. Do you need ten retakes of the Golden Gate? Probably not. Don’t let copies invade your Photos: find duplicate pictures, look at them closely, and zap the extras.
- You only enjoy one tune at a time. Even if you play the same tune on repeat, one copy is enough. Delete duplicates in iTunes: Gemini scans it to find those five copies of “Space Oddity” you’ve stored up.
- It’s bright and getting smarter. Gemini is smart. It quickly tells copies from originals. It knows which files to keep intact. But the best thing is that it learns to select duplicates the way you do. Gemini’s algorithm remembers what you delete and what you choose to keep. It’s like an apprentice you are training.
- Simple is stellar. Gemini’s carefully crafted to be super simple. Whatever you need to do – view duplicates in detail or quickly destroy them – it takes a few clicks. Because that’s what a good duplicate finder does: it simplifies things.
- Nothing’s deleted for good – until you say so. Never worry about losing the wrong file by mistake. Gemini moves duplicates to the Trash and lets you bring them back with a click. If you do want copies of your Mac, delete them for good. If you want them out of your way, stash them in a faraway folder. It’s always your call.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- MacOS 10.13 or later