Free Download Apple Final Cut Pro X 10 for MacOS. It combines revolutionary video editing with a powerful media organization and incredible performance to let you create at the speed of thought.
Overview of Apple Final Cut Pro for macOS
With the release of Final Cut Pro X, many new tools for professional editors are available. A very low-profile interface makes the most of the room on any screen. The new Magnetic Timeline 2 goes further than standard track-based editing with automatic color coding and flexible layouts according to roles. The latest version of Final Cut Pro supports the Touch Bar and has full-color processes to make the most of the recently released MacBook Pro.
Final Cut Pro X is based on the Magnetic Timeline’s customizable timeline, which gives a new way to edit videos without tracks and add and organize clips as easily as the author. On the other hand, some clips erase from the screen right away. The Clip Connections feature lets the author connect key pins to other elements, like titles and sound effects, while keeping everything in time, even if the pieces move.
Apple’s professional video editor now works with all of the fastest Mac hardware ever made, supports 4K monitors through Thunderbolt 2 and HDMI ports, has many new features and speed improvements, and is more stable.
Final Cut Pro has built-in tools for professional color grading, such as a color checker with color wheels and hue/saturation curves. Use keyframes to make corrections that change over time, and use LUTs (Look Up Tables) for the right look. High Dynamic Range (HDR) video can be used with all color grading tools and cameras.
Overview of Final Cut Pro Features for macOS
- Editing, sound, graphics in action, and delivery.
- 360-degree videos can be edited and watched with VR headsets.
- There is also support for HDR and ProRes RAW.
- Controls that make it easy to make, change, and send closed captions.
- What you need to do. From the start to the end.
- Color grading at a high level.
- Each point gets closer to being perfect.
- LUTs. Set the color with just one click.
- High Dynamic Range video can help you shed new light.
- The freedom of RAW with the speed and quality of ProRes.
- Final Cut Pro is a step up from iMovie.
- Plug-ins, devices, and materials that will help your workflow run smoothly.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS: MacOS 12.6 or later
- RAM: 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later
- 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K and 3D titles)
- Disk Space: 4.15GB.