You can get the full version of Dropzone 4 Pro 4.7.2 standalone offline installer for macOS for free. It helps you get more done on your Mac.
Overview of Dropzone 4 Pro 4.7.2 for macOS
This tool makes copying and moving files, opening applications, and sharing files with many different services faster and easier. It’s a one-of-a-kind app that you’ll remember forever. We paid a lot of attention to every little detail and made an app that looks and feels like it belongs to macOS.
It comes with a powerful scripting API, and if you know how to program, you can change any of your tasks or even make new ones from scratch. It gives it the ability to be used and expanded in any way. We’re always coming up with new things to do that will get better over time.
It also comes with a Drop Bar, which makes it easy to put files away that you know you’ll need later. When you drop files on the button for the Drop Bar in the grid, they will stay there until you are ready to use them.
Features of Dropzon Pro for macOS
- Files can be opened, moved, and copied faster than ever.
- Use the Tinyurl shortener to shorten URLs quickly. Choose a shortened URL and press Ctrl+Option+Cmd+S. The shortened URL is copied to the clipboard immediately.
- With AirDrop functionality, you can drop files or folders from any app and share them over the network with other Macs.
- You can put things on Amazon S3.
- FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol.
- You can put things on your Google Drive.
- You can post to services like Google Drive, YouTube, and others by downloading and installing add-on actions.
- You can run multiple jobs at once and see how each one is going through the in-grid task status area, which is powered by a powerful multitasking engine.
- The animated menu item lets you see how jobs are coming along.
- With the newly added keyboard shortcuts, you can start Dropzone tasks.
- Drag and drop apps, folders, or actions into the Add to Grid area to add them to your grid.
- Use the new and much better Ruby or Python API to build your actions.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- MacOS 10.15 or later