Downie 4.6.22 full version offline installer for macOS can be downloaded for free. It makes it easy to get movies from tens of thousands of sites.
Overview of Downie for macOS
This app makes it easy to get videos from thousands of sites fast. It works with over 1,000 sites, like YouTube, Vimeo, etc., and the number is growing quickly Downie 4.6.22.
Features of Downie for macOS
- It works with a lot of sites. It currently works with over 1,000 sites, such as YouTube, Vimeo, etc., and that number is growing quickly.
- 4K footage It works with HD video on YouTube, up to 4K, which many other downloaders don’t.
- Need your video in MP4 format for iTunes? Or is it just the audio? It will take care of this for you immediately.
- Quick help: I usually answer emails within 24 hours and add support for sites that are asked for in the next update.
- International: It works with sites from different countries and is localized into many languages. If your language needs to be listed, get in touch with us. In return for a translation, we can give you a free license.
- Updated UI: The user interface has been changed and updated, giving you more choices at the click of a mouse.
- Significant speed gains. Multiple links can now be loaded at once, and YouTube videos can be downloaded about six times faster than in the previous version (based on the time it took to process a 30-item YouTube playlist on an iMac 27″ (2019)).
- Sandbox: This program is now in a sandbox to make it safer.
- Information Improvements: It can write the information it collects into an external JSON file to be used in other ways.
- User-Guided Extraction has been made better. The UGE window now has a past, lets you save your favorites, and does much more.
- Customizable Postprocessing: You are able to compose your shell script to handle certain postprocessing.
- Option to Go Menu-Only: The long-awaited ability to run It only in the menu bar is finally here.
- Quite a bit more! – Lots of small changes, like the ability to change how files are named, force MP4 downloads, better rejection, priority flags, etc.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- MacOS 10.12.6 or later