Download the full version of Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.1 for macOS for free. It is the only piece of software in the entire world that allows you do professional 8K editing, visual effects, correction of colors, and audio post-production all in one place.
Overview of Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio for macOS
DaVinci Resolve has everything that expert editors desire to cut blockbuster movies, TV shows, and commercials. It works great for changing both offline and online. The high-performance playback engine makes it fast to edit and trim, even for files that use a lot of processing power, like H.264 and RAW.
DaVinci Resolve Studio is the only post-production software in the world that lets different artists work simultaneously. It has a global timeline, a robust database-driven design, bin, and clip locking, built-in chat, timeline comparison tools, and more. At the same time, they are working on the same job!
Blackmagic RAW is a fresh and modern codec with an intelligent new file format that gives you stunning picture quality and lightning-fast performance. Blackmagic RAW gives you the quality and benefits of RAW with speed, ease of use, and file sizes of traditional video forms. It does this with advanced de-mosaic technology and an innovative, intelligent design.
Features of Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio for macOS
- The Cut Page is now here!
- Fairlight Console LCD Monitor New and Improved DaVinci Quality ResolveFX
- DaVinci Neural Engine
- Better monitoring of volume
- Attributes: Copy and Paste
- Performance in 3D is faster
- Better Ways to Handle Memory
- Innovative Edit Modes for Tape Style Audio Scrubbing
- Change, move, and keep the same
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS: Mac 10.15 Catalina
- RAM: 8 GB
- Blackmagic Design Desktop Video 12.0 or later
- Integrated GPU or discrete GPU with at least 2 GB of VRAM
- GPU, which supports Metal or OpenCL 1.2