Bootstrap Studio 6.4.1 full version offline installer for macOS can be downloaded for free. It uses the Bootstrap framework to make mobile websites.
Overview of Bootstrap Studio 6.4.1 for macOS
A powerful desktop app that lets you use the Bootstrap system to make responsive websites. Bootstrap is a PC program that helps you make websites that look great. It has many built-in parts that you can drag and drop to make flexible web pages.
It is built on top of the famous Bootstrap framework & exports HTML that is clean and makes sense. We know you will like it too.
Features of Bootstrap Studio for macOS
- It has a simple drag-and-drop interface that is both beautiful and strong. It is the best tool for making prototypes of web pages and apps and designing them.
- It knows which Bootstrap elements can be put inside each other and suggests how. It will automatically make HTML that looks like a pro wrote it.
- It has many pretty parts that can be used to build flexible pages. We have headers, footers, galleries, slideshows, and essential parts like spans and divs.
- You can take parts of your designs and save them as unique components. These components can be used in any design you make. You can also save these parts as files and share them with others.
- By clicking Online tab in the Component Panel if you need a component that isn’t in our library. There, you’ll find thousands of parts others have made and shared. Also, you can add your own.
- They match up parts, so if you change one, the other will change, too. It is helpful for heads and footers that you must change on different pages.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor