Get the full version of Autodesk Flame for macOS for free by downloading the single offline installer. This program is used to finish off 3D visual effects (VFX).
Overview of Autodesk Flame for macOS
Advanced 3D visual effects software has tools for finishing, compositing, advanced graphics, colour grading, conforming, editing, and look creation that can be used quickly and interactively. Action-based 3D compositing combines the fast speed of 2D compositing with powerful 3D visual effects.
It has a WYSIWYG sample for artists who are in session. Batch is a procedural compositing environment built on nodes that work with the timeline and desktop to combine 2D and 3D elements. For the shape, turn a projection into a UV set. It is a procedural compositing environment built on nodes that work with the timeline and desktop to combine 2D and 3D elements.
Features of Autodesk Flame for macOS
- Node-based compositing (Batch)
- Editorial timeline: Keep an eye on projects, ensure looks are uniform, and ensure graded and 3D VFX shots are appropriately matched. Scene recognition is built in.
- Matchbox API: Lightbox, Matchbox, and PBR shaders let you use GLSL shaders that run faster on the GPU to solve problems in Action’s 3D modelling environment.
- Track an action projection and turn it into a UV set for the shape.
- Connected Conform careful merge: Add new editing cuts and shots of work-in-progress on the fly as the project winds down.
- With the Python API, you can use scriptable tools to control the Batch environment.
- Pybox: Use a scriptable handler to use outside renderers to process your pictures.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS: Apple macOS Ventura 13+ /Apple macOS Monterey v12.0.1+ /Apple macOS Big Sur v11.1+
- GPU: Mac native installed graphics cards with 8GB VRAM minimum / Recommended: Radeon Pro Vega II
- CPU: Recommended Intel Core i7 or higher / Apple M1 CPU not currently supported
- RAM: 32GB/64GB
- Display: 1920 x 1200 display with 60hz refresh rate