You can get the full Rogue Amoeba Audio Hijack standalone offline installer for macOS for free. It can record the sound from any program, like Skype VoIP calls, Safari web streams, and much more.
Overview of Audio Hijack for macOS
This software lets you record sounds from any program, such as Skype calls, Safari browser streams, etc. Audio from hardware devices like mics and mixers can also be saved. You could even record all the sounds on your Mac simultaneously. You can record anything you hear with Audio Hijack.
There is a wide variety of live audio on the web, and Audio Hijack will help you save it so you can listen to it when you’re not connected to the internet. You can record the most popular audio files in the world, like MP3 and AAC, or save them in high-quality AIFF, WAV, ALAC, or FLAC.
Features of Audio Hijack for macOS
- Mics, mixers, and other audio input devices can record sound.
- Record all system sounds
- Conversations on Skype, FaceTime, Google Talk, or any other VoIP tool can be recorded.
- Source and recording choices that can be changed
- Change and re-direct Listen to:
- Record in all of the main formats
- You can pause, delay, or go back to live recording.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- MacOS 10.14.4 or later
- Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor