You can get the full version of Alfred 5 Powerpack 5.1.2 (2145) offline launcher for macOS for free. It lets you speed up your work with hotkeys and keywords.
Overview of Alfred 5 Powerpack 5.1.2 (2145) for macOS
It is a Mac OS app that has won awards and makes you more productive with hotkeys, keywords, text growth, and more. You can search your Mac and the web and get more done with your Mac if you use custom tasks.
Alfred for Mac is a desktop app that aims to save you a lot of time by searching your computer and the web in a way that makes sense. With the ability to search maps, Amazon, Wikipedia, and eBay, as well as copy, move, and send actions on found emails and files, you will have access to more helpful information and be more productive than ever.
Features of Alfred Powerpack for macOS
- Alfred discovers how you use your Mac and sorts the results by what’s most important.
- You can jump in, look at previews of files, and do things with them without taking your hands off the computer. With Alfred’s Powerpack, you can use very powerful workflows to get things done faster and lower the manual work you must do.
- Workflows are made by connecting hotkeys, keywords, and tasks. You don’t have to write a single line of code to make a workflow.
- Import any of the tens of thousands of workflows that our community of producers has shared.
- With Alfred’s Clipboard History and Snippets, you don’t have to type the duplicate URLs or answers over and over again.
- Use the Clipboard History to find and paste any text, picture, or file you copied.
- Please make your snippets and type a short abbreviation to make them automatically grow into full-text snippets.
- This will save you hours of typing over time. You are in charge. Alfred’s deep integration with macOS lets you run your Mac and get more done.
- You can quickly do things with files and contacts, run your music player, and send commands to the system.
- With Alfred Remote for iOS, you can turn your iPhone or iPad into a control center for your Mac. You could also look at how other music services, like Spotify, work.
Technical Details and System Requirements
OS X 10.14 or later