You can use Adobe Character Animator 2022 v22.3 for MacOS, which you can get for free, to make a figure and move it with your voice. Character Animator lets you animate your characters in real-time by using your facial emotions and movements. So, when you smile or nod your head, so does your figure. It’s so quick that you can even stream your drawings live.
Overview of Adobe Character Animator CC 2022 for MacOS Benefits
You can bring Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator artwork to life with Adobe Character Animator 2022 v22.3. First, you can record your performance with a camera, microphone, computer, mouse, touch screen, or other device. During a performance, the Character Animator copies your facial emotions, moves your mouth in time with what you say, and gives you complete control over everything a character does.
This app lets you turn your head and do other things, like make new motions or use your motor. When you talk about how your lips move, your program can work well with how the character’s lips move. According to the rules of physics, animations are only for things like falling, getting hit, jumping, and making something.
Overview of Adobe Character Animator CC 2022 for MacOS Features
- Make a character in a matter of seconds.
- Put on your best face.
- Some animations have legs, arms, and heads.
- Characterizer lets you make animations quickly.
- Use your best takes often.
- Magnets to add more life to your cartoons
- Changes to the way people walk
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Processor: Multicore Intel with 64-bit support
- OS: macOS X Version 10.12 or higher
- RAM: 8 GB (16 GB or higher )
- Disk Space: 3 GB
- Screen Resolution: 1280×1080 display (1920×1080 or larger)