You can get Adobe After Effects CC 2022 for macOS for free to make titles, intros, and transitions that look like they belong in a movie theatre. With After Effects CC, the standard motion graphics and visual effects program, you can make any idea move.
Overview of Adobe After Effects CC 2022 for MacOS Benefits
Make headers, credits, and lower thirds that move. You can start from the beginning or use one of the pre-made animations with the app. With After Effects, you can spin, swipe, or slide your text to make it move in many different ways.
Mixing videos and pictures can make a UFO fly across the sky, blur a logo, or create an explosion. The options are endless. You can add clouds, change the colours, or make it snow, among other things, to get the desired result.
With Adobe Dynamic Link, After Effects works well with other Adobe apps, makes comps, and can immediately see how they feel in Premiere Pro CC. You can bring in work from Photoshop, Illustrator, Character Animator, Adobe XD, and Animate CC. Use Team Projects to work together with editors in different places. And After Effects works with more than 300 other pieces of software and tools.
Adobe has a complete set of animation apps that can be used with all your ideas and each other. Use After Effects CC to make movie titles, intros, transitions, and more that look like they belong in a movie theatre. Use Animate CC to make interactive vector animations for games, apps, and the web. Character Animator CC lets you move figures in real-time. And switch between them easily with the best collaboration out there.
Overview of Adobe After Effects CC 2022 for MacOS Features
- New puppet tools for shaping mesh
- Get depth passes from native 3D parts
- Boost the flow of your video
- Responsive Design:
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Processor: Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- OS: MacOS v10.6.8, v10.7, v10.8, or v10.9
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Disk Space: 4 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; Additional disk space for disk cache (10 GB recommended)
- Screen Resolution: 1280×900 display
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
- Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D renderer