You can get the full version of Adguard 2.10.0 (1239) standalone offline installer for macOS for free. It is a safe and effective way to keep dangerous apps from running.
Overview of Adguard 2.10.0 (1239) for macOS
This tool can make your time online safer because, regarding ad blockers, Macs and Apple laptops are safe to use, but Macs have real problems.
Solutions that already exist need to take into account how OS X works. This significantly affects how stable work is in Safari, and these ad-blocking apps need to do their jobs right, especially regarding video ads.
Adguard can keep you safer online because, even though Macs and Apple computers are secure to use with ad blockers, Macs have real problems. Solutions that already exist need to take into account how OS X works. This greatly affectsffect on how stable work is in Safari, and these ad-blocking apps need to do their jobs right, especially regarding video ads.
Features of Adguard 2 for macOS
- Blocks ads. All incoming traffic is subtly filtered, and ads are blocked before running on the page.
- Safety when Browsing. Using our databases, Adguard checks every page for malicious content and stops requests from pages that could be dangerous.
- Protection of privacy. A strong Spyware filter will stop any counters or tracking tools from running. With Adguard, you don’t have to worry about whether or not what you do on the Internet is private.
- All computers can use Adguard. You name it: Safari, Chrome, etc. Not one time.
- Simple to set up. With a few clicks, you can protect your Mac from ads. You don’t have to deal with settings that are too hard to understand. Just surf the web, and Adguard will take care of everything.
- I am getting rid of video ads. Adguard will stop any video ad on any site.
- Filtering of applications. Adguard is more than a browser add-on. You can use it to get rid of ads in any Mac app.
- Adguard has a simple and easy-to-use user interface, and it has extra tools like the Adguard Assistant and a log of what was blocked.
- Updates are made every day to ad blockers and phishing databases.
- Ad banning that works
- Protection of privacy
- Web reading in the safety
- Apps that let you filter
Note: You must disable the System Integrity Protection (SIP) to perform the selected Application.
You need to use the old Adguard Assistant in the program settings for Safari.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- MacOS 10.13 or later