With Automatic Call Recorder Pro v6.08.4, you can choose which talks to keep and record any call you want.
Description of Automatic Call Recorder Pro v6.08.4
Choose which calls to record and which to ignore when setting up your call recording options. Immerse yourself in the recorded conversations and add to them with notes before sharing them quickly. Integrate easily with Google Drive and Dropbox to store and sync your files in the cloud and keep them safe.
Please be aware that some devices may not be able to record calls, which could lead to poor sound recordings. Try out the free version before buying the paid application to ensure you’re happy.
You can change the Inbox’s size, where saved records are kept. Your device’s memory is the only thing that limits how many calls you can save. If a talk is necessary, save it to the Saved Calls folder. Older recordings will be deleted as new calls come in if you don’t.
Features of the app
- All calls are recorded by default, except those from contacts designated to be ignored.
- Ignore everything – With this option, only contacts who have already chosen to have their calls recorded are captured.
- Ignore contacts – Except for contacts who have already been selected to record their calls, this setting records all conversations with non-contacts.
- A Call Summary Menu with options can be made to appear right away following a call.
- Look up recordings using a contact’s name, phone number, or note.